This post updated 30th Jan 2017
The Things Entrepreneurs Should Never Do
Usually I talk about “how to” lessons. But today, I’m going the opposite way.
I’m going to cover a few things you (and any other entrepreneur — big or small) should NOT do if you want to succeed quickly and with as little hassle as possible.
* Watch the news (this is especially true in recessions)
* Consult with non business owners (just because they’re “educated” doesn’t mean you should listen to them. Just ask the big fortune 500 companies who go belly up after handing over their decision-making to Harvard yard business kids who have never even
run a successful lemonade stand much less a real business)
* Trust in a politician (how can you tell if a politician is lying? Answer: When they’re lips are moving! Most have no clue how to run a business, anyway. So even the honest few should be ignored)
* Compromise your values (NEVER do this, ever)
* Forget about balance (when you start getting successful, you MUST have balance or you’ll be miserable)
* Work on anything you don’t enjoy (smart entrepreneurs focus on the things they are indispensable at and outsource the rest)
Actually, this is a very short list.
I could add 100 more things to it.
But if you just avoided doing these things, you’ll probably succeed twice as fast as you would otherwise.
It’s been used successfully by thousands of affiliate marketers, some of whom have gone on to become millionaires, and has helped people all over the world quit their jobs and live life on their own terms.
P.P.S. Why not you? You know what I mean…
When you sign up through the ABOVE link, it puts you on my team so I can help you grow this business faster.
It would be great to partner with you. If not, maybe next time… I just wanted to make sure you found out about this because it really is one of the good ones.
To Your “Awesome” Success.