How to Find High PR Guest Blog Posts: Relevant Guest Blogging
In today’s blog post, I will be sharing with you a technique for finding high PR guest blog posts on websites that are relevant to my niche.
The free tool that I use for this, is Traffic Travis.
Before you continue reading my blog post, I suggest you download Traffic Travis so that you can follow along. It’s free to download and has no catches!
Please note: this trick uses Traffic Travis V4. If you are using an earlier version, download the new version.
How to Use Traffic Travis to Find Relevant High PR Guest Blog Posts
- First, open up Traffic Travis.
- Next, click on the ‘SEO’ tab.
- Next, click on the ‘Link Finder’ tab on the sub-menu which is located directly below the ‘SEO’ tab button.
- Click on ‘Advanced Settings.’
- Untick all link types except for ‘Guest Posts.’ Make sure the ‘Display Only’ options are unticked, and leave the location option blank.
- Next, in the ‘Keywords’ box, type a keyword that is relevant to your blog. For example, Enlightenment Gateway is a self-improvement blog, so a relevant keyword to type in here would be ‘self improvement.’ After you have done this, click ‘FETCH.’
- Once the results have been generated for you, click on ‘Page Rank’ to organize the results from highest PR to lowest PR
Tips for Getting Your Article Accepted
TIP: Instead of using their ‘contact us’ box, put their website domain into whois and see if there is an email address attached to the domain. Email your request to that address instead.
Then, do the following:
- Come up with a creative topic that their readership would find interesting.
- If they ask you to attach a blog post to your application, include pictures so that your submission stands out.
- Offer them a reciprocal guest blog post position on another website you own.
Other Link Building Tips
- Don’t just do Guest Blog Posts. Mix up your link building. Traffic Travis easily lets you find directory, blog comment, forum and resource links that are relevant to your niche.
- Mix up your anchor text for your links. Don’t just use descriptive anchor texts: use branded keywords too.
- Don’t just build links to your homepage: build links to your inner pages as well.
- The higher the PR of a webpage, the more valuable the link. A single PR2 link is better than a hundred PR0 links.
So that’s it for today’s blog post, I hope you found it useful. Remember that these tips and techniques I share with you are the EXACT techniques I use to make a regular and consistent monthly job replacing income, but I do WORK every day, and that’s the real key.
Without taking consistent and relevant action EVERY DAY I would not have achieved the success I desired. So if you take anything away from this blog post today make sure it is…….TAKE ACTION! TAKE ACTION! TAKE ACTION!
Start today and Download Traffic Travis For FREE BY CLICKING HERE:
All the best