How Rich People Think
Recently, I read a book about the rich. It’s called “How Rich People Think” by Steve Siebold, and it’s right on the money.
For example, here are some traits it says the rich have compared to the middle classes:
* Rich people focus on earning, not saving
* They believe leverage creates wealth, not hard work
* Know that money is earned from thought, not hard labour
* Never worry about running out of money, and instead think about how to make more (this, by the way, is a BIG one)
* Don’t see money with emotion, but logic
* Realize that THEY are in control of their wealth, not luck or fate
* Aren’t waiting for someone (like a politician) to “rescue” them
* Are action takers (as opposed to having a “lottery” mindset)
* Are not stressed by money, but actually get peace from it
Anyway, this is extremely good info, ESPECIALLY if you’re going to be an entrepreneur.
I talk a lot about having the right “mindset” to be successful in business if you want to truly succeed online!
Well, guess what?
The above bullets can help put you on that path.
If you have the right mindset, then I invite you to apply for membership.
And it will probably NEVER be this easy again.
Click Here To Grab the Details and to Watch a FREE Video
P.S. Another trait rich people have (all the ones I know, at least) is we don’t dilly-dally and put things off. We make a decision and DO it.
If you’ve been putting off starting your own online business, then you’re thinking like the middle class, not the rich. Be decisive, and seize your life back from the corporate taskmasters.